I love potatoes. I mean, seriously, I could live off carbohydrates and be happy for life. These potatoes ended up being crispy on the outside, full of flavor, and soft in the middle. The hint of dijon mustard really gave them that something extra, but it was not enough to figure out what the ingredient was. You could use fresh or dried rosemary with this recipe. I use dry since it is hard to get fresh here in Riyadh. However, I always like to crush it with my hands since I hate a large piece of rosemary in my mouth.
DIJON ROASTED POTATOES
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1/2 pound potatoes quartered
- In a medium-sized bowl, add mustard, olive oil, sea salt, and rosemary, then toss the potatoes with the mustard mixture until thoroughly coated.
- bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 25 minutes. Toss the potatoes around, then bake for another 20 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!