Everybody can make these Texas Roadhouse Rolls! They’re easy to prepare, soft to the touch, and oh-so-fluffy. A delicious homemade side dish for any meal!
These warm, fluffy, and soft dinner rolls elevate any meal to new heights. And don’t be scared! My simple, easy-to-follow instructions will awaken your inner baker.
I’ve always been a great fan of dining out. Even in restaurants where I’ve never eaten before, I can easily locate a dish that makes me salivate. I’m always excited to taste something new, but there are a few places in particular that I enjoy returning to.
Texas Roadhouse is surely on that list. The atmosphere is quite delightful. Music, dancing, and an endless supply of peanuts are all perfectly up my alley. However, let me be honest. The meal is always great, and regardless of what I order, I always know I can enjoy their warm, delicious dinner rolls. Also, don’t forget the generous amount of cinnamon honey butter!
Although I enjoy dining out, I also enjoy attempting to recreate that restaurant flavor in my own kitchen. And when it came to these Cinnamon Honey Butter Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls, I nailed it! They’re a lot easier to make than you might think. Simply follow the recipe below, and you’ll have a delicious treat in no time at all!
How to Make Texas Roadhouse Rolls?
Texas Roadhouse Rolls Recipe
For the rolls:
- Combine yeast and warm water in a stand mixer. Set it aside until the yeast has dissolved.
- Separately, mix milk and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second until the butter is melted and the milk is heated.
- To the milk mixture, add sugar, salt, and egg. Combine thoroughly.
- Pour the milk mixture into the yeast/ water mixture.
- Stir for 1 minute with the kneading hook, scraping the edges and bottom as necessary.
- Add the flour and knead until fully combined. (Add extra flour, 1 tbsp. at a time, if the dough is sticky.)
- Make a large ball of dough and set it in an oiled bowl. Oil all sides of the dough by rolling it.
- Cover the bowl with a thicker kitchen towel and set aside for approximately 1 hour, or until doubled.
- Punch down and knead the dough for 1 minute.
- Divide the dough evenly into 12 equal pieces. (I begin by dividing it in half twice and working my way up.)
- Form each portion into a roll and set it in a 9×13 baking dish that has been greased.
- Cover with a towel and leave to rise for another 30 minutes.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes at 350°F, or until the top is golden brown.
- Combine all ingredients to make Honey Butter.
- Serve Texas Roadhouse Rolls with honey butter and enjoy!
- Keep the leftovers in an airtight container.
If you try this recipe and like it, please feel free to comment to let us know about your feedback!