Commonly, sometimes you crave something sweet and homemade. You might be craving the cheese Danishes that are famous for their rich flavors and enriched taste. These Cheese Danishes are a delicious treat and easy to make at home. You hardly need a lot of ingredients and they are ready to eat hot and fresh in 20 minutes. Make them with a rich filling and serve them with tea or coffee. It will be perfect for your Sunday brunch and could be a treat for your friends and family. Moreover, people also make this famous Danish treat on Christmas morning.
Mini Cherry Cheese Danishes Recipe
- 1 package of crescent rolls You can use frozen as well but make sure they are thawed before use. The recommended one is Pilsbury for the perfect taste
- Flour 1 or 2 tbs for dusting
- Cream cheese 4 ounces
- ¾ cup powdered/granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla splash
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- ⅓ granulated sugar to sprinkle on the Danishes
- 3 tbs milk
- Now, it is time to prepare this sweet and candied dish. Take out the crescent rolls and unroll them. With a knife carefully cut them from the middle to make 15 slices.
- Now, put them on the parchment paper. Make sure that the paper is greased before adding the slices.
- You can use any measuring cup or a small saucer to press the rolls for a flat shape. Make sure to create walls with your hands so the filling remains inside.
- Now, sprinkle flour on the sheet and over the rolls so they don’t stick.
- Now, take a beater and mix soft cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla splash.
- After preparing it carefully add small amounts of the mixture on each Danish. Make sure to do it nicely as you do not want to overdo it.
- Now open the can and add 4 to 5 cherries according to your liking.
- Put them in the oven and bake them for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degree.
- Now let it cool and prepare for the glaze.
- You can mix powdered sugar and milk in the beater to make a thick mixture for glazing.
- Add it on the top of Danishes and your favorite, mouthwatering recipe is ready.
Enjoy it with your family by serving them with a cup of tea or coffee. They are perfect for special occasions or you can also send them as a gift to your loved ones