If you like to eat, then you’ll love this new super simple recipe for Crockpot Creamy Chicken Nachos. This dish is super easy to make and, you can prepare it before heading off to work. In the evening when you come home all you have to do is let it sit and in about two hours, you’ll be able to enjoy a super delicious recipe for Crockpot Creamy Chicken Nachos. It is Mexican cuisine and takes 15 minutes to prepare and 4 hours to cook. You can add this item to the appetizer menu of your dinner main menu. In some cases, it can be served as a main course dish as well. Check out the ingredients and then swipe to the instructions below.
- Chicken Breasts – 2
- Corn drained – 15 oz
- Cream Cheese – 8 oz At room temperature
- Cream of Chicken Soup – 1 can
- Tortilla Chips
- Green Onions Chopped
- Cheddar cheese shredded
- Optional Ingredients: Tomatoes olives, avocados, onions and sour cream
- Take a crockpot and add in chicken and some water.
- For around three to four hours on high flame or for five to six hours on low flame, cook the chicken.
- Now shred the cooked chicken. Add cream cheese and cream of chicken soup while stirring it. Keep stirring until all ingredients are combined.
Sheet pan nachos
- Preheat your microwave oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line your baking sheet with aluminium foil and layer it will tortilla chips. Take the creamy chicken and layer it on the chips with the help of a spoon. Sprinkle some cheese and chopped green onions.
- It will take five to ten minutes to bake or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve along with toppings.
- Let the creamy chicken nacho meat rest in a slow cooker on low heat.
- Take out tortilla chips and toppings separately. Let people decide the way of making nachos.
For easy cleanup, prefer using a crock-pot liner.
On the baking sheet, lay butter paper or aluminium foil.
The recipe is super easy to make, and you won’t find yourself spending hours in the kitchen when you come home from work. It was fun sharing this amazing recipe with you. These crockpot creamy chicken nachos are perfect for a weeknight (or any day of the week) because they are so simple.
You can make them super quick, and they feel like an indulgent treat. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment on your query. Thank you for reading and, we hope this recipe inspires you to try more new things in your kitchen. Share the final pictures of your dining table as well, so people get an idea of how to serve.