Hamburger Casserole is a relatively simple dish, but it’s a great dish to use to get started in your cooking adventure. It is an American main course cuisine and, it takes 10 minutes in preparation and 35 minutes in cooking.
You’re probably most familiar with many hamburger recipes cooked over the stope. You have been eating hamburger casserole at the restaurants but now try at home. The homemade version is not much more work and will have your kitchen smelling delightful with fragrant spices as you take it out from the oven.
If you’d rather not go through the trouble of making it yourself, feel free to eat at the restaurant. Now this one is simple and delicious, so if you decide to make a double batch, you’ll be glad that you did! And if you’ve never served it up with bread and sour cream, you’ll wonder how you ever ate hamburger any other way!
It is one of those simple recipes for nights when you don’t feel like making much of anything. It’s easy and delicious, and you can pair bread with it and a salad to make an entree or snack. I’m not generally into baking – but this is one recipe that’s worth trying!
- Ground beef – 1 lb
- Cream of mushroom soup – 1 can
- Tomato soup – 1 can
- Whole kernel corn drained – 1 can
- Chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Onion – 1
- Macaroni noodles cooked and drained – 1 ½ can
- Cheddar Cheese
- To make hamburger casserole, you will need a microwave oven. Preheat it to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a cooking pan, cook macaroni as told on the package.
- In a separate cooking pan, add some oil and heat it. Now add ground beef and onion. Cook them until beef turns brown. Now, add chilli powder and a pinch of salt. Also, add black pepper as per the taste.
- Take the can of mushroom cream soup and kernel corn. Empty them in the cooked hamburger. Now, in this mixture, add macaroni and mix it properly.
- Mix the cream soups and corn, add to cooked hamburger. Add macaroni, and mix it thoroughly.
- Take a baking dish, and bake it. Baking time is 40 minutes. Cover the top of the pan with shredded cheese and let it melt. It may take 15 min.
In each serving, you will get 317 kcal of calories. It contains 12 grams of fat, 15 gram of protein, 1.9 mg of iron, and 27 mg of calcium.
Bake hamburgers at home and amaze your guests. If you are a macaroni lover, then it is the best recommendation for you. Try the recipe and let us know in the comments how it tasted on your taste buds.
Watch what you say .”You will need a microwave “. ??? “Preheat to 350 degrees bake 40 minutes.I hope no one does this.Correction please
This a poorly written recipe. Too many errors.
Microwave? 1 1/2can of macoroni? This looks like a good recipe except much of it dose not make sense. Dont want to waste food and have it turn out crappy?
I’m guessing 1 1-1 cans was a typo and should be 1 1/1 cups. That seems to be about the correct amount for everything else in the recipe.
How much macaroni? It comes in boxes …. not cans.
How many cups??????
This may be a duplicate question but you still haven’t answered the question!
Looks like a typo to me. Most likely should be 1 1 1/2 cups
Not sure how to preheat my microwave to the 350°. But I’ll read up on it to see how in the owners manual.
Not sure how to preheat my microwave to the 350°. But I’ll read up on it to see how in the owners manual. Also why do I need to cook the pan with nothing in it
What happens to the can of tomato soup and how much macaroni. ( 1 1/2 cups ?..
Pre-heat a microwave oven to 350???