Crockpot cheese dip is one of the best things that you can serve to your family, friends, and at a party. It is a combination of bacon, cheese, and ranch. You can serve it with your appetizers, chips, and anything that you like. Moreover, you can serve it with bread and people will never stop asking you about the recipe. Some people also like to eat them with their regular meals as there is no doubt that this cheesy dip makes everything double delicious.
The secret is the slow cooker that helps to make this crockpot cheese dip one of its kind. It is perfect like any hot-dip especially like the buffalo one. If you are having friends over to watch the match, you should serve it with bread, cheese, wings, and whatever you like. Moreover, it could also be a perfect dish for kids to eat with their snacks. So, you can be sure they are eating something healthy and homemade.
You just have to add the ingredients to the slow cooker and it will make it for you. So, without further discussion let’s check out the recipe that will become the trend of your parties and gatherings.
- Cheese (The quantity is optional as you can make it the way you want to. Now we do recommend grating your cheese yourself. Do not take sliced cheese from the market. You can use that too but you won’t get the real taste we are talking about. You can also use cheddar if you want a queso-like dip. Some people also use pepper jack cheese for a different taste.
- Ranch 1 pack Get the dressing and seasoning mix that you can easily find from any grocery store. But, try to get the one that has less sodium
- Cream cheese 1 cup
- Sour cream 3 tbs
- Bacon The quantity is optional
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, bacon, and half of the ranch sauce packet to the slow cooker.
- Now, let it cook for 2 hours.
- Open the cooker and mix it gradually in the other hour. Add ranch seasoning for more taste at this point.
- You have to cook unless the ingredients mix and make a thick paste.
- You can add chilies, peppers, and anything you want to the dip. It is optional depending upon the person’s liking.