Creamy Chicken Breast in Spinach Parmesan Sauce is a delicious and scrumptious dish that can attract anyone. The ingredients used in this recipe will surely satisfy your taste buds, and would love to have it again and again.
This one-pan dish is a great option if you need an easy and quick meal. This creamy chicken breast recipe is going to be one of your favorites, it’s so tender, delicious, and packed with flavor! So, try this recipe at home and know how beautifully the spinach, chicken, and cheese complimented each other.
Can you freeze this recipe??
This Creamy Chicken Breast in Spinach Parmesan Sauce is a show stopper! The best part is, it can be made ahead of time and frozen. There is no more last-minute scrambling to put a healthy, delicious meal on the table. For freezing, use an airtight container. It will last in good condition for more than a month.
You can also keep this dish in the refrigerator for up to 2 days by using an airtight container. Next, reheat the chicken gently in a skillet by adding a few drops of water to loosen the sauce.
What to serve with?
You can serve it with bread, pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, or salad. If you have any other suggestions, tell us in the comment box below.
Let’s Sum Up
We hope you enjoyed our delicious and mouthwatering Creamy Chicken Breast in Spinach Parmesan Sauce. It’s a simple, tasty meal that’s easy to prepare and quite filling. If you enjoyed this article and would like to see similar content, please let us know in the comment section below. We are always on the lookout for great food and wine articles for our readers, so we appreciate your feedback!
Creamy Chicken Breast in Spinach Parmesan Sauce
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tsp. oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium onion minced
- 1 small jar sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Season chicken breasts with pepper, salt, and half teaspoon oregano.
- Take a large skillet and melt butter over medium-high heat. You can also add a bit of oil from sun-dried tomatoes.
- Add chicken breast and cook for 3-4 minutes or until browned. When it is done, place it on the plate and set it aside.
- Add one tablespoon butter to the same pan for making the sauce. Cook garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, and half teaspoon oregano.
- Now add heavy cream, chicken broth, and parmesan cheese and mix for 2-3 minutes or until combined and smooth. Now add salt and pepper (1 teaspoon is suggested) to your taste.
- Then add spinach and continue cooking until wilted.
- After that, add the chicken breasts back to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve hot!
- Calories per serving: 241kcal
- Fats: 11g
- Protein: 30g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
Tips & Tricks
- It is suggested to place the chicken at room temperature before cooking for better and quick results
- You can substitute sun-dried tomatoes with crispy bacon for a nice flavor.
- In addition, you can also use chicken tenders instead of chicken breasts. They’re the best alternative because they are delicious and cook faster.
- Simply increase the amount of ingredients if you are going to make this dish for a larger group.
Can this be made with steak, or pork chops?