Want to satisfy your sweet and salty cravings? No baking coconut praline cookies are the best option for you.
If you want to prepare your dinner party in no time. Add no-bake coconut praline cookies into your Manu. These are not only easy to prepare but also cut your time of baking or cooking.
Prepare enough of them because the smooth texture with a buttery mouthfeel and sweet odor of brown sugar won’t let your guests stop eating more and more. Don’t miss sprinkling the Flaked sea salt in your recipe. It’s not just healthy but also adds a delicious salty flavor to the cookies that help to balance the sweet flavor.
You might not stop yourself from eating them instantly, but a brief wait would yield you tasty results. The taste of delicious no-bake coconut praline cookies enhances upon setting.
No-Bake Coconut Praline Cookies
- Put evaporated milk, brown sugar, corn syrup, granulated sugar and butter in a large saucepan. Stir it continuously over medium heat for a smooth and melted texture. Be careful not to burn the sugar
- Boil the mixture for approx 3 minutes without stirring or until the mixture reaches the temperature of the softball stage, i.e., 235°F.
- Once the mixture attains the soft ball stage, remove the heat.
- Add vanilla extract and stir it slowly
- Add pecans and coconut into the pan and stir it for 3-5minutes until the thick mixture is attained.
- Let the mixture cool slightly
- Cover a baking tray with a parchment paper
- Put a mixture into a cookie sheet with the help of a cookie scoop
- Leave a small gap between cookies.Dust flaked sea salt on cookies and let them cool completely via refrigerator or keeping them at room temperature
- Shelf life: 7 days in an airtight container
Take the ingredients, prepare it, let it set and enjoy the delicious treat