Here we are again with the delicious and easy-to-make recipe of baked garlic parmesan potato wedges. Filled with the greatness of garlic, and the parmesan cheese, these wedges are hard to say no to. Instead of just the traditional recipe of making homemade fries, try this. You will start making it as a side dish for all your gatherings and parties. Just with a couple of ingredients, you can make it in no time.
These amazing wedges can be made in the oven in 25-35 minutes. There is no need to do frying and use excessive oil. The baked potato wedges have fewer calories compared to the fried French fries. If you have kids at home then this recipe is going to be your forever favorite. If you just have to put a healthy snack on the table quickly, go for it. Moreover, it could be the perfect addition to their lunch and birthday parties.
Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges recipe:
This recipe is worth making and you are going to love it.
Different dip ideas to go with baked garlic parmesan potato wedges:
- Ketchup because the kids love it and there is no replacement for it. You can also add chili sauce as well.
- Rach dressing with cheese is a great combination.
- Try the Chipotle ranch version.
- Honey mustard and Greek yogurt Ranch.
Why are my potato wedges not crispy?
There can be a chance that your potato wedges are cooked but not crispy. Just make sure to drain the water completely before you start making the mixture and place the wedges in the oven. You can also dry them with paper towels. Also, do not put the wedges in the water for a long time as they absorb the moisture.
What goes well with parmesan baked potato wedges?
Most of your meals will go great with this side. It is majorly a snack but if you are looking for a quick meal then it could be perfect as well. You can make it with steaks, grilled chicken, and seafood items. Moreover, make it with chicken tenders, fried prawns, burgers, sandwiches, and any dish that you like.
Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
- Russet potatoes 4 sliced into wedges Make sure the shape is similar
- Italian seasoning 1 and a half spoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil 4 tablespoon
- Garlic powder 2 teaspoon
- Parmesan cheese half cup shredded
- Ranch dressing or ketchup as a side Optional
- Parsley for garnishing Optional
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Take a large pan or baking sheet and grease it.
- Take a bowl to add the potato wedges, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese.
- Mix it well that all the wedges are coated with the seasoning.
- Now one by one add them to the baking sheet.
- Bake it for 25-35 minutes. Before getting them out check with a fork. Add them to a serving bowl and plate and sprinkle some parsley but it is optional.
- Add any dip to the side. We do prefer the Ranch dressing and just simply ketchup.