You are going to love and enjoy our recipe of chicken alfredo lasagna rolls that are the most popular choice for lasagna lovers. Lasagna is one of the best meals and without any argument a family-friendly meal. This creamy, cheesy, and delicious meal is a treat for everyone, especially the kids. You have everything in it like the noodles, alfredo sauce, and the chicken. Let’s not forget the cheese topped on the lasagna rolls that increases the flavor of this dish.
If you do not have any specific type of cheese at home mentioned in the recipe, just use any other as a substitute that you will love to eat. Moreover, double the cheese for enjoying extra cheesy food. It is also perfect for those who have leftovers of rotisserie chicken. You can now just make an amazing dish out of it that is going to be the hit of the house. The best thing is that it can be made ahead of time too and it still tastes great.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna rolls recipe
- Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese 1 and a half cup You can even use other types of cheese as well
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes for sprinkling one pinch
- One pinch of nutmeg
- Italian seasoning half tsp
- Garlic powder half tsp
- Garlic clove 1 chopped
- Cream 1 and a half cup
- 2 to 3 tbsp of butter
For the lasagna rolls:
- Lasagna noodles uncooked 9-10
- Egg 1
- Parsley for garnishing
- Rotisserie chicken shredded 2 cups You can always use leftovers
- Mozzarella 1 and a half cup grated
- Ricotta cheese 1 cup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a baking dish for your lasagna rolls.
- In a pot of boiling water, add your lasagna noodles and cook them according to the instructions in the back of the packet. Add some salt and a little oil so the noodles do not stick to the pot.
- Drain them and wash them under cold water so they do not stick. Or you can add some olive oil and mix to avoid them breaking. Lay them flat on the baking sheet now while you prepare your alfredo sauce.
- Take a non-stick pan and add the butter and cream. Heat in on low flame and add the seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste, garlic, nutmeg, and some flakes of red chili.
- Make sure the heat is medium now and let all the ingredients cook for 5 minutes. Stir constantly to make the mixture thick. Add some parmesan cheese for a great flavor.
- Spread some of the alfredo sauce on the bottom of the dish as it will be the first layer as a sauce.
- In a bowl add some ricotta, egg, and mozzarella. Mix it and now add half of the remaining alfredo sauce to it.
- Spread this mixture on the lasagna rolls and roll them up. Arrange them on the baking dish and add remaining of the alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the dish with the foil and cook it for 25-30 minutes until the cheese is brown. Add some parsley on the top and make sure to serve it hot and fresh.
Another suggested recipe CHICKEN ALFREDO LASAGNA ROLLS from Delish