Chicken recipes are an all-time favorite and especially for a lovely dinner with your friends and family. Well, I am a great fan of the flavorful recipes of chicken that makes easy and quick dinners for you and your family. If you want to enjoy a date night or some quality time with your family then you can never go wrong with chicken and a lot of cheese. Think about it there are so many delicious recipes. I love the cheesy ranch chicken one and have made many sides with it.
What sides go best with cheesy ranch chicken?
You can try some of your favorite roasted or baked vegetables. I prefer homemade mashed potatoes with some peas, onions, carrots, and butter. It tastes too good or you can go with cucumber salad, some herb or garlic rice, roasted carrots, baked asparagus, and cheesy bread. You can also try the chicken cheese bread or baked potato balls that also include cheese. Because I believe there is nothing like too much cheese in your food.
Can you make this recipe ahead of time?
Of course, you can. The best part about this recipe is that you can make it 2 to 3 days before and even freeze it for later. Like, prepare the ingredients like recommended in this recipe. Instead of baking just keep it in the kitchen without adding the cheese. Moreover, you can freeze it for a month and all the time you have delicious ranch cheesy chicken made at home. If you are coming home from a long day, there is no need to cook at all. Also, just let the elder sibling know that there is food already just bake it. You don’t have to worry about preparing meals all the time when you have this delicious recipe with you.
Cheesy Ranch Chicken
- Boneless chicken 3 to 4 breasts (The size should be equal otherwise they might take different times in cooking. Also you can make more for a month or more people by doubling or tripling the recipe.
- Ranch dressing that you can make at home or just buy from the store. They come in a bottled version that is easy to use.
- Grated parmesan cheese 1 cup of 2 based on how much cheese you like
- Baking sheet 1
- Cooking spray for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease the baking dish. Add a parchment or baking paper as well and spray oil over that too.
- Coat your clean chicken breasts with ranch dressing and you can even coat it a day before for 24-hour coating.
- Mix the cheese on it and let it bake for 30 minutes.