This is a version of spaghetti my mom made when I was growing up. She put Kraft cheese slices on top rather than mozzarella before popping it in the oven. My brother and I loved it, and it makes me extremely happy to think about.
As I was reminiscing about this, my husband said to me, “American cheese slices? On top?” I could tell he thought this was the strangest thing he’d ever heard of. Guess what we’re making sooner than later?
Anyway, this is made with mozzarella for you traditionalists out there, and it really is fantastic. It’s cheap to make, freezes well, and the entire family will love it.
Easy Baked Spaghetti
This is a version of spaghetti my mom made when I was growing up. She put Kraft cheese slices on top rather than mozzarella before popping it in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown the onion and meat together. Drain once fully cooked.
- Cook the spaghett according to package instructions. Once cooked, drain and return to pot. Add meat mixture, sauces, and spices.
- Combine well and pour into a casserole dish. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Sounds wonderful. I’ve been looking for a website like this with ‘normal’ family food!
SOME OF THE RECIPES ARE REALLY GOOD, THANK YOU GUY’S FOR SHARING THESE RECIPES WITH ALL OF US
Recipes look amazing I have been hunting a good website to find new recipes to cook.