- 2 cups grahm cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- dash of milk
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- (OPTIONAL) 8oz. package of Cool Whip or Dream Whip if you prefer
- Combine crumbs and butter then press into medium sized baking dish. Bake at 400 for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, milk, and powdered sugar until creamy. Spread over cooled crust. Top cream cheese mixture with your cherry pie filling. OPTIONAL: Add Cool Whip to the top. ( I prefer no cool whip) Refrigerate over night. Then your done. This has been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl. Perfect for Thanksgiving!