- 2 cups grahm cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- dash of milk
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- (OPTIONAL) 8oz. package of Cool Whip or Dream Whip if you prefer
- Combine crumbs and butter then press into medium sized baking dish. Bake at 400 for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, milk, and powdered sugar until creamy. Spread over cooled crust. Top cream cheese mixture with your cherry pie filling. OPTIONAL: Add Cool Whip to the top. ( I prefer no cool whip) Refrigerate over night. Then your done. This has been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl. Perfect for Thanksgiving!
the recpies I copied are going to add some good time to the table. I will let you know how they go over with the family.
Thanks for sharing.
Recipes look and sound great.
The cherry delight looks delicious.
I am going to try it but why are your recipes not able to be copied for pasting else where ?? Some times it can be a lot of writing to get it all down. Thanks Jim
Take a screen shot and attach to an email or text to yourself.
Love your Recipes
They all sound delicious!!! Will be trying a few!!
Your recipes look so good and easy to prepare.
Quite often I see a delicious looking recipe that I want to prepare only to find out I can’t print it. I’m speaking of your Cherry Delite. Am I missing a step?
Why can I not print your recipe for “CHERRY DELIGHT”? I really love and this looks soooo delicious.
Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It’s the little changes that produce the most significant changes. Many thanks for sharing!
Love your recipes and would love to have you send recipes to my email. How do I join your email crew?
I had this years ago thanks for the recipe
I never use Cool Whip anymore. My local grocery store has freshly whipped cream. Natural food product, not an oil based concoction.