If you are a pecan lover, then you are surely going to love this recipe. It is a mashup of unique flavors that will burst into your mouth in happiness. You will even fall in love with the cheesecake layer which is quite a combination for sweet lovers. It should be on the top of your list for the summer season. Before we dive into the recipe you should know that it has been one of my go-to, especially in times when I need to make something quick and delicious.
Everyone likes cheesecake and I have always been a fan of pecan pie. So, I have tried different combinations of them, and recipes that can make something amazing for my family. The best part is that you can make it quickly. It could also be the perfect option for the holiday season and greeting your neighbors. People will fall in love with your cooking skills and this pie recipe that I am going to share with you today.
There are also pecan pies that you can make but I wanted to turn this recipe into something unique. So, I chose the combination of the vanilla cheesecake layer that made it 100% delicious and worthy of the process. It has been one of the best recipes that I hold close and that have made me quite the chef in my family. You are going to enjoy this for a very long time.
Pecan cheesecake pie
To make the cheesecake layer:
- Pie crust
- Vanilla cream cheese 8 ounces Make sure that it is soft
- Granulated sugar half cup
- Egg 1
To make the pecan layer:
- Pecans 1 cup
- Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
- Butter unsalted half cup melted in the microwave
- Granulated sugar 2 and a half cups
- Dark corn syrup ⅔ cup
- Eggs 2
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees while you prepare your baking or pie pan. It should be non-sticky so you can put parchment paper or grease it with oil.
- Add the pie crust to the pan you are using for baking and crimp the edges. Keep it in the fridge while you are working on your other ingredients.
- In a beater add the cream cheese and granulated sugar. Mix it well for 2 minutes and then add the egg in it. Put this creamy mixture on top of the crust that we have put in the refrigerator.
- Take another bowl and add the syrup, eggs, sugar, butter, and vanilla extract. Add the pecans as well and put them on the cheesecake layer. It is the top layer because it has the sweet taste of syrup that will make you love this pie.
- Ensure that your pie is covered in foil so it does not get burned because of overheating.
- Bake it for 5 minutes and then you can drizzle some condensed milk if you like once you have cool it for 2 hours.