If you love cheesesteaks, this will be the perfect addition to your meals. I prefer it for large gatherings, especially parties, birthdays, and BBQs. You will see that there are so many trendy recipes with personalization for Philly Cheesesteak sliders online. I have tried a lot of them, but this is the recipe that my friends and family love.
As a traveler, I have gone to Philly and tried this traditional cheesesteak. I have tried to recreate this famous recipe’s authentic taste, and you will indeed love it.
What is a Philly cheesesteak?
Philly cheesesteak is a thinly sliced ribeye steak topped with cheese and various flavors. It is mostly served with provolone cheese and caramelized onions/peppers. You will never ask for a more heavenly food that is served around the world. The recipe I am sharing is recreated using the same cheesesteak in sliders served with cheese and deliciousness that will be hard to resist.
What to serve with the Philly cheesesteak sliders?
You can serve your favorite dips, sweet potato fries, French fries, potato wedges, crispy onion rings, and delicious tater tots.
Can you make the recipe ahead of time?
Yes, of course, you can. You can even keep it in the fridge in the morning if you need to serve it at night. You can also prepare everything and assemble the sliders when you need them.
Let’s dive right into the super-easy to-make and delicious Philly Cheesesteak Sliders recipe:
Easy Philly Cheesesteak Sliders Recipe
- ½ kg of Roasted Beef cut into thin slices
- 9 Provolone Cheese Slices
- 1 medium-sized onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 2 oz of unsalted butter melted
- 1 tbsp Kosher salt
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise
- 12 Dinner Rolls
- Olive oil
- Fresh Parsley Leaves for garnish
- Before you start preparing the sliders, preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Dice the onion and bell pepper finely. You can also chop the parsley leaves for garnish.
- Take a small bowl, pour the melted butter, and add the Everything Bagel Seasoning. Mix well and set aside.
- Take a skillet, and sauté the chopped vegetables in butter with a pinch of kosher salt until they are completely tender. Set them aside.
- In the same skillet, add some olive oil, and add the roasted beef slices. Cook the beef until it is grilled properly.
- Nicely cut the dinner rolls in half. Make sure to cut them horizontally to get an even top and bottom.
- Take a 9×13 or 11×17 pan, cover it with butter paper, and place the bottom half of the dinner rolls. Apply a generous amount of mayonnaise or as you like it on the dinner rolls.
- Now start layering with cheese. On top of that, arrange the beef slices and sprinkle the sauteed vegetables evenly. Place the remaining cheese on top of the vegetables.
- Now place the top half of the dinner rolls. Brush the top with some melted butter.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and place in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes until the buns are browned and the cheese is melted. After 15 minutes, if you still feel the cheese is not melted, remove the foil, and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Easy Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are ready! Remove from the oven, cut into individual sandwiches and serve.