Apple Dumpling Delights are made casserole style and they could not be easier to make. Apple Dumpling Delights are tasty and delicious bundles with the wonderful flavors of apples, cinnamon and sugar.
You will probably have all the ingredients you need on hand already for these tasty little bites of deliciousness. You will only need 6 ingredients to make Apple Dumpling Delights including a can of refrigerated biscuits and a can of lemon lime soda such as 7-Up.
Apple Dumpling Delights are very versatile and can be served for breakfast, brunch or as a yummy dessert. Your family will love the aroma in the kitchen while the dumplings are baking and they are always a very popular dish to serve.
Apple Dumpling Delights
- 1 tube of refrigerated biscuits 10 count
- 6 apples cored peeled and chopped
- 12 ounce can of lemon lime soda such as 7-Up
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 stick of butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F
- Remove each biscuit from the container and thinly roll each biscuit out thinly
- Place equal amounts of the chopped apple on each biscuit and fold. Crimp the edges to seal in the apples
- Place the dumplings in a 9×13 baking dish
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine the soda, sugar, butter or margarine and the cinnamon and boil for about 2 minutes
- Pour the mixture over the dumplings in the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven