I absolutely love burgers, but sometimes I like to switch things up and try a new twist on a classic dish. That’s where these wraps come in!
I started by browning some ground beef in a skillet and adding in some Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and dried minced onion. The combination of the juicy, flavorful beef and the tangy sauces was already making my mouth water.
Next, I took some large flour tortillas and sprinkled some shredded cheddar cheese down the center of each one. I divided the beef mixture evenly among the tortillas and placed it over the cheese. To add a little extra flavor, I drizzled some mustard on top of the beef and added a couple of tomato slices.
I then rolled each tortilla up burrito-style and placed two wraps at a time onto my indoor grill. I grilled each wrap for a few minutes on each side, until they had those beautiful grill marks and were a golden-brown color.
When the wraps were finished cooking, I carefully removed them from the grill and placed them on a plate. I gently unrolled each wrap and added some lettuce, sliced red onion, and any other toppings I desired. I then re-rolled the wrap and cut it in the center diagonally.
The result was a delicious and filling meal that was packed with flavor. The juicy beef, melted cheese, and tangy sauces all combined to create a taste explosion in my mouth. And the best part was that I could eat it all with my hands, just like a burger!
I was so impressed with how these Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps turned out that I immediately wanted to share them with my friends and family. I invited some of my closest friends over for a cookout and made a big batch of these wraps for everyone to try. They were a huge hit! Everyone loved the unique twist on a classic dish and couldn’t get enough of the juicy beef and melted cheese.
In conclusion, I am so excited about these Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps and I can’t wait to make them again. They are a perfect meal for those days when you want something familiar but with a new twist. I hope you’ll give them a try and let me know what you think in the comments!
Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps
- 1 pound of ground beef or turkey
- 5 to 6 soft tortilla shells
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 2 teaspoons of dried minced onion
- Your choice of toppings such as ketchup, mustard, tomatoes, pickles, cheese, etc.
- Cook 1 pound of ground beef in a skillet until browned and drain any excess grease.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoons of ketchup, and 2 teaspoons of dried, minced onion to the beef. Mix until well combined and continue cooking until the meat is no longer pink.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the meat mixture in the center of each of the 5 to 6 soft tortilla shells. Add any additional toppings you desire.
- Fold and wrap the tortilla, making sure the seam is facing down. Repeat for each wrap.
- Place the wraps seam side down on an indoor grill or in a skillet on top of the stove. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
So your recipe says a 1/2 cup of chopped garlic. Could that be right? I highly doubt it. Please fix the recipe.
Sorry about that we fixed the recipe.
thank you for your comment.