I’ve always loved apple pie, but lately, I’ve been craving something different, something that would give me the same warm and cozy feeling of apple pie but in a different form. That’s when I stumbled upon the idea of making apple pie bread, and I couldn’t resist giving it a try.
I started by gathering all the ingredients I needed, which included a can of apple pie filling, butter, white and brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, baking soda, apple pie spice, cinnamon, salt, raisins, and chopped walnuts. I was a little intimidated at first because I’ve never made anything like this before, but I was up for the challenge.
I preheated the oven to 350°F and started to get to work. I creamed the butter and sugars together until they were light and fluffy, then added in the eggs, apples, and vanilla extract. The mixture was starting to look and smell amazing. I then sifted the dry ingredients together and gradually stirred them into the apple mixture. The last step was to fold in the raisins and chopped walnuts, which added a lovely crunch to the bread.
I poured the batter into the loaf pan, and it was finally time to put it in the oven. As I sat and waited for it to bake, I couldn’t help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation. The aroma that filled my kitchen was incredible, and I couldn’t wait to taste my creation.
After 60 minutes of baking, I checked the bread, and it was finally ready. I let it cool for a few minutes, and then I carefully removed it from the pan. The bread looked beautiful, with a golden brown crust and a sweet and savory aroma. I took a bite, and it was love at first taste. The bread was moist and fluffy, with a warm and comforting flavor that reminded me of apple pie. The raisins and chopped walnuts added a lovely crunch, and the apple pie spice and cinnamon gave it a delicious and aromatic taste.
I was so proud of myself for making this apple pie bread, and I couldn’t wait to share it with my family and friends. They all loved it, and they couldn’t believe how easy it was to make. They all wanted the recipe, but I told them that I wanted to keep it a secret for now.
In conclusion, making this apple pie bread was such a fun and delicious experience. I learned that baking can be therapeutic, and it’s a great way to bring people together. I hope you all get a chance to try this recipe and that it brings a smile to your face just like it did for me.
Apple Pie Bread
- 21 oz can of apple pie filling
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple pie spice blend
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp fine salt
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Lightly grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a separate bowl, crumble the apples in the pie filling with a fork and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugars together until creamy and smooth.
- Add the eggs, crumbled apples, and vanilla extract to the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, apple pie spice, cinnamon, and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Gradually stir the flour mixture into the apple mixture until just combined.
- Fold in the raisins and chopped walnuts.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then remove it from the pan and place it on a wire rack to cool completely.
You didn’t designate how much baking powder or salt for the apple pie bread recipe. It sounds delicious and would appreciate it if you could give me the measurements for them.