Whether you’re hosting guests over for a baby shower, kids’ party, or birthday dinner, if you’re in the mood for a surprise everyone will love, try these delicious bites! Your guests will have nothing but good words for these small, creamy sweets covered with dark chocolate.
The secret of this texture that melts in your mouth? A mixture of cream cheese and strawberry ice cream that has been whipped with an electric mixer. And with the addition of graham cracker crumbs and succulent fresh strawberries, you receive a mouth-watering combination of flavors and textures!
The recipe makes about 64 bites (if you cut the bites into small cubes). And since you will only need 5 ingredients, this is an easy and economical way to wow your guests!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of sugar
Frozen cheese base
- 8 oz Canadian cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 8 cups of strawberry ice cream
Strawberry mint garnish
- 2 cups cubed fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the crust. Press the crust into a springform pan and freeze for 30 minutes.
- In mixing bowl, cream cream cheese with sugar, beat for 2 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. Gradually add the strawberry ice cream and mix well. Spread the preparation evenly over the crust. Freeze for 3 hours.
- To prepare the filling, combine the strawberries with the maple syrup, mint and pepper in a saucepan. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Unmould the iced cake, serve in wedges with the strawberry mint filling.
Recipes are all easy to make and so delicious. Glad I found your site. Thank you very much for sharing.
Everything sounded yummy till I got to the maple syrup! I love maple syrup but not with strawberrys!
How do you print it out?