When I was sixteen years old I worked at a café that sold homemade fudge. They had every flavor you could imagine. The fudge itself was very good, however, because of working there I had a distaste for it for a very long time. The owner of the place was a little particular about his fudge. We had a huge display case for all the flavors and it had to be set up in a certain way and cut in a specific direction. We even had a little brush we had to use to get crumbs off the table around the fudge or on top of it. It was CRAZY!!!
Anyway once my taste for fudge came back to life Peanut Butter has always been my favorite. Plus it is so easy and quick to make delicious homemade peanut butter fudge.
Grab a large pot and over medium heat bring your sugar, milk, and butter to a boil. Boil for 8 minutes.
After 8 minutes take off heat and add your peanut butter and marshmallows. Stir until smooth. Pour into a 9×13 lightly greased pan.
Let cool completely, cut into squares and enjoy!
- 1 C Milk
- 1 1/2 C Peanut Butter
- 4 C Sugar
- 1/2 C Butter
- 10 oz Mini Marshmallows
- In a big pot over medium heat add sugar, milk, and butter.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 8 minutes
- Take off of heat and stir in peanut butter and marshmallows until smooth
- Pour into a 9 X 13 lightly greases cake pan
- Let cool at room temperature until solid about 1 to 2 hours
- Cut into squares and serve