Pecan pie cobbler is a sticky sweet, and warm cobbler that you will ever have. It is so decadent and satisfying that you might catch a feeling of falling in love for the first time. We love to have it, especially for the winter holiday seasons, but honestly, it is perfect for many family gatherings and celebrations.
Today we are going to discuss the perfect and complete recipe of this delicious cobbler that requires 30 minutes of baking and a little time preparation. Honestly, making might be doubtful for the first time bakers but trust us, and you will love it!
The most traditional and straightforward way to enjoy the pecan cobbler pie is with whipped cream, but we have a list of a few serving ideas that will make your experience even more delightful. Here are the ideas:
- Vanilla ice cream
- Coffee infused whipped cream
- Toffee Caramel sauce with whipped cream for extra sweetness
- A dollop of Buttercream frosting
Pecan Pie Cobbler
- 1/3 cup Light Brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Caramel toffee bits
- ¾ to 1 cup Pecans chopped to the desired size
- 1 ½ cup Boiling Water
- Preheat the oven at 350-degree F.
- Melt the butter on low heat in a small saucepan and pour it into an 8 by 8 inches baking dish or casserole pan.
- Now, take a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients; all-purpose flour, wheat flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, and salt.
- Pour the milk, dark rum, and vanilla into the dry mixture. With the help of a fork, mix them until no flour particles are visible.
- Now gently sprinkle the mixture over the melted butter in the dish into an even layer. Do not stir the butter and the mixture.
- With the help of the back of a spoon, press the batter down into a smooth and even layer.
- In a medium bowl, mix light brown sugar, toffee bits, and pecans.
- Sprinkle the pecan mixture over the batter in the casserole. It might seem a lot, but it is the perfect quantity for a cobbler. Do not stir the topping in too.
- Now carefully, pour the boiling hot water over the pie. Cover the whole surface and do not stir. It will look like a wet mess but worth it.
- Carefully and gently place the dish in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes until bubbling and golden.
- Finally, let it cool on a cooling rack for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with a dollop of whipping cream over or on the side.