School Pizza is an easy and quick lunch recipe for school lunch that gets your kids drooling. Why waste tons of money in restaurants when you can bake a delicious fancy meal at home, that too, in a few minutes.
Whether you have to pack it for school lunch or a family get-together, elderly or kids coming around, this easy School Pizza is an elegant meal that won’t disappoint anyone. It’s also really swift, so you don’t have to spend much time prepping for it.
The main idea of this recipe, as the name indicates, is to bring variety for school lunches, which the kids will also enjoy, which is also time-saving for the mothers.
School Pizza is similar to normal pizza; the only difference is a single serving pizza specially made for students. Mostly it is served with some sauce to make it a hearty meal. Some restaurants also offer this recipe, mostly in kid’s meals.
- Flour-2-2/3 cup
- Powdered Milk-3/4 cup
- Sugar-2 Tbsps
- Yeast-1 packet
- Salt-1 tsp
- Luke Warm Water-1-2/3
- Vegetable Oil-2 Tbsps.
- Italian sausage- 1/2 lb
- Ground chuck- 1/2 lb
- Pepper- 1/2 Tbsp
- Salt- 1/2 Tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese- 8oz
- Canned tomato paste- 6oz
- Water- 1 1/2 cups
- Olive oil- 1/3 cup
- Minced garlic- 1 tbsp
- Salt- To taste
- Pepper- 1 tbsp
- Dried oregano- 1/2 tbsp
- Dried basil- 1/2 tbsp
- Dried rosemary- 1/2 tbsp
Prepare the Crust
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Shower 18 x 13 sheet container with oil and lay butter paper down.
- Add flour, powdered milk, sugar, yeast, and salt to a slightly big bowl, and mix everything all together.
- Add oil to warm water, and then add it to the flour mixture. Mix with a wooden spoon until a smooth batter is formed. Don’t worry about the lumps.
- Spread mixture onto sheet container with the help of your hands, until even. To participate, then let it rest for 5 min.
- Bake for 8-10 min until the crust is cooked, and then remove it from the oven and put away.
Prepare the Filling.
- Cook the sausages and ground chuck.
- Add salt and pepper to the mixture.
- Prepare the sauce
Assemble the partially baked crust and filling.
- Spread sauce all over the partially baked crust.
- Sprinkle meat.
- Sprinkle cheddar.
- Heat at 475 for 8-10 min. Until cheddar cheese begins to melt.
- Let stand 5 min, cut into pieces, and serve.
Note: The recipe can be doubled and halved according to your need.
You can now serve the freshly baked pizzas along with some drinks.
It is an easy, simple and quick recipe that can be used for various purposes. You can bake this pizza in less than an hour. And serve it in multiple ways, it is a great option for picnics and family gatherings. Children as well as elders, both enjoy this recipe.