Love Peanut Butter Balls? Well, you are going to love this recipe even more. You do not need a lot of ingredients for it and can make it any time you want. It is usually the favorite of the kids and can be a real treat in the holidays. You can make it on Halloween, wrap in good packaging and give it to the kids. Moreover, for Christmas, it will be a perfect choice and all your guests won’t stop praising it.
We will be coating it will chocolate to enhance the rich flavor of this dessert. You can even use white chocolate if your kids love that. The customization of the peanut butter balls depends upon you and your family’s likings. In holidays, your kids can make these and have a blast with this fun activity of cooking together.
The peanut butter dough:
The peanut butter dough is one of the most important parts of this recipe. It should not be hard, not soft just perfect. You can even add some Christmas sprinkles on it, oreo chunks, and anything you like. You can make it for your parties as well as it is easy to make and could be a treat for everyone.
Can you freeze Peanut Butter Balls?
Yes, you can freeze peanut butter but make sure it is a little hard. Take a tray and put the parchment paper on which you can place the balls. They should be properly covered and you can store them for a month. When you want to eat it, just take some balls out and heat it in the microwave. You can cool it again if you like to eat like that.
- You can use nuts in this recipe as well. Like, almonds and cashews if you prefer them in your peanut balls.
- For chocolate dipping, you can use the toothpick as well but the recommended thing is a fork to avoid mess.
- You can easily melt the chocolate chips in the oven for 30 seconds or over a boiler.
- If you like, you can also use chunky peanut butter instead of a creamy one.
- Make sure to add sprinkles, oreo chunks, and some sea salt according to your choice.
Peanut Butter Balls
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp softened butter Salted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Half cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp oil coconut/vegetable
- Take a big bowl and add the peanut butter and salted butter. Mix it well together and slowly add the powdered sugar to it. Now cover the bowl and let it cool in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Now, take the bowl out, and by using your hands shape the dough into small balls. Place the balls in a try now and put them in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips according to the instructions of the box you are using.
- By using a fork, put the peanut butter balls in the melted chocolate and slowly put them again on the parchment paper.
- Place the tray in the fridge again and let it cool till you serve.