Cookies are a very popular snack, especially in the holiday season. Today we are going to be making some cookies that have a nice brown sugar cinnamon taste to them. These cookies are rich in flavor and are a great snack for any time of the year.
Brown sugar cinnamon cookies are a classic cookie and for good reason! They are tender, cinnamony, and a tiny bit sweet. They are the perfect snack for a cold day and a great treat for a holiday party.
Tips to make this recipe
The best part about these cookies is that you can change them up. Add a splash of orange juice to the dough to make them orange flavored. Add a cup of chocolate chips to make them chocolate chip cookies. Use your imagination and make a new version of these cookies.
What is the difference between brown sugar cinnamon cookies and Snickerdoodles?
These cookies are soft and chewy cinnamon cookies that are a perfect blend of cinnamon, brown sugar, and buttery goodness. They are great for any season, but especially during the holidays. Snickerdoodle cookies, on the other hand, are a little harder and crunchier, with a thinner coating of cinnamon on the outside. They are also known for their signature hole in the middle.
Let’s Sum Up
We hope you enjoyed our recipe. The best thing about these cookies is that they can be made year-round, with or without the holiday spirit, and they taste great! If you want to make the cookies, please visit our recipe blog. We hope to see you at our next food blog post!
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line your baking sheet with parchment paper. After that set this dish aside and move towards the next step.
- Take a mixing bowl and mix brown sugar and butter in it at medium speed.
- Add egg yolk, egg, and vanilla extract and mix for 1 minute again until combined.
- Now add salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Mix for 30 seconds.
- Reduce the speed of your mixer to low and add flour and white chocolate chips. Stir well until evenly incorporated.
- Take a cookie scoop (2 tablespoons) and drop the dough onto the baking sheet. Make sure that there is 2 inches of space between the cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes until the centers are almost set and the edges are lightly golden.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the pan for 5-10 minutes. Transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely before serving.