Chicken Casserole can be an easy-to-make dish that doesn’t require your time and it is the perfect main course. You might have tried a lot of them but you cannot miss this recipe. It is the perfect blend of cheese, chicken, and the creamy taste for which you live. Most of the things are easily available in your freezer or kitchen. You might have rotisserie chicken leftovers that you can use in it. Make it for your friends or family and they will go crazy praising your cooking skills.
It is an easy and yummy dish for weekend night dinners. Like, you might be planning something special for your partner. Maybe, for a date night or your kids. You can enjoy quality time talking about each other day while you are eating this delicious chicken casserole.
Can you freeze the Casserole?
Casseroles have always been the kind of dish that is easy to freeze and use for a long time. You just have to prepare the mixture and freeze it. Even if you have leftovers, just freeze them. When you are hungry or can’t make dinner because of a hectic routine, grab some of this casserole and heat it in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes. This dish will make your life easier.
What to serve with a chicken casserole?
- You can serve it with green beans
- Hand-tossed salad can be a perfect match
- Broccoli made by you
- Teriyaki asparagus
- Some cheese and potato balls
You can put anything you like on it. Maybe you have guests coming over, so why don’t you start with a small appetizer and this could be the main course. You can add something from above the list but even a bottle of wine can go a long way with a casserole. If you have some kids coming over, make them some fries or anything they like to eat.
Ultimate Chicken Casserole
- 2 cups of cooked noodles
- 2 cups of shredded chicken
- 2 cups of corn that can be frozen or you can use cans
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 can cream of chicken soup 10 oz
- 1 onion chopped or diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic diced
- ½ cup cheddar cheese You can use another type of cheese as well
- ½ cup bacon chopped
- ¾ fried onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a baking dish or pan and grease it with oil or you can use a cooking spray.
- Take a bowl and add the cooked egg noodles, chicken, corn, milk, cream of chicken soup, onion, garlic, cheese, bacon, salt, and pepper.
- Now, mix the ingredients well and pour them into the greased pan for baking.
- Sprinkle the fried onions on the top of the dish.
- Add this point, you can even add some extra cheese based on your choice.
- Place it in the oven and bake it for 30 minutes.
- It is ready to eat so make sure to serve it hot to your guests or family. Hope they like it and won’t stop talking about it.