Don’t give up on hunger when you can try this simple and easy recipe to relish the best-baked beef and pasta at home with a very limited supply of ingredients. The main ingredients required for this dish can be used according to your taste or the options such as onion, cheese, beef, and pepper.
Gently boil the pasta just the normal way you follow for the other kinds of pasta by adding the appropriate amount of salt. Grease the skillet as per your choice and prepare the meat until it’s properly cooked. Now add the ingredients and blend the mixtures all well. By baking it with cheese will give you the best meat and cheese combination ever. This recipe is fun and as easy as it sounds.
This is the simplest recipe on the list, and you can choose your preferred kind of pasta for the dish or add mushrooms with your sauce to make it tastier. Learning some new wonderful tips is perfect for a better result.
Some kids are veggie lovers or cheese lovers, and you can enhance the taste by adding their item in a slightly greater amount.
Can it be stored?
To store this beef pasta for up to 3 days, transfer it to an air-sealed container. It is easy to reheat in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes.
Can it be frozen?
Yes, to freeze the pasta, you can put it into an airtight container for up to 3 months of guarantee.
You can use this strategy to pick out the portions and reheat them whenever you’re in the mood for good pasta.
Can vegetables be added?
Yes, you can choose your favorite vegetables and add them to the pasta to make it the best combination for veggies and health-conscious family members as ground beef along with the vegetables like courgette, broccoli, asparagus will make a very healthy meal. It is upon you to roast, boil or add the raw vegetables to the pasta.
If you’re diet conscious, you can lower the cheese addition for this recipe.
Baked Beef and Pasta Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. For the mixture, cook the meat properly in a frying pan.
- Boil the pasta as per the guidelines mentioned in the packet. Once it is boiled, drain it.
- After the meat is cooked thoroughly, slow down the heat and add onion powder, salt, cream cheese chili powder, garlic powder and half of the shredded cheddar cheese to prepare the mixture.
- Add boiled pasta to the beef mixture.
- In a large dish, pour the beef pasta prepared.
- Garnish it with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake it for almost 15-20 minutes, and it is ready to serve.