It is one of the best and truly inspiring recipes that you are going to fall in love with. Strawberries and cream are a delightful combination and they could be perfect for your barbeques and big feast or parties at home. Like on the 4th of July this is going to be the best surprise for your family. The delicious 4 layers are a refreshing treat, especially in the summer. You are going to love it at this time of the year when the sun is on the top.
Moreover, this dessert is something that you should share with an audience that can praise you. You should make it for picnics and BBQ. Also, on the special events like Valentine’s day or the 4th of July. In heat of the summer, this will refresh your tastebuds. It is an easy no-bake recipe that you can make any time and just pull out of the fridge for an amazing time.
The reason people call it Strawberry lasagna is because it has all the layers like a lasagna in a baking dish. It will become your go-to recipe and you will keep it every time in the fridge. This lasagna has it all that you are looking for in a dessert. If you love strawberries then you can never get enough of them.
Should I try this no-bake dessert?
They are an excellent option that you do not need any heat to make this dessert. This is one of my favorite recipes and the best part is you do not have to heat anything. Just toss your ingredients and make yourself a yummy and delicious treat.
What to use as a substitute for the cool whip?
The main reason why I prefer the cool whip is that it holds the dessert longer and you can refrigerate it for a long time. You can just as substitute plain whipped cream in the same quantity. Just make sure to chill before you serve.
Can you freeze this dish?
Yes, you can freeze the dish in a layer of plastic so it stays fresh. You can even use a foil for it. The cake texture is frozen but you can still serve it the other day.
No-bake strawberry cheesecake lasagna
For the crust:
- Unsalted butter half cup
- 1 pack of golden Oreos
For the layers:
- Strawberries fresh 1 cup
- Ice Cubes 1 and a half cup
- Strawberry jello 1 box
- Coldwater half cup
- Boiling water half cup
- Cool whipped topping 2 cans
- Sugar powdered 1 cup
- Cream cheese 8 oz
- You can use strawberries white chocolate chips, and anything you like. Add some biscuits as well if you like.
- Let’s start with making the first layer. In a food processor make small crumbs of the cookies.
- Add them in a bowl with butter that you can melt in the microwave or above hot water.
- Mix until the butter is easily mixed with the crumbs. Add these to an oven pan as the bottom layer.
- Let it chill while you are making your 2nd layer. Take a bowl and add the cream cheese and sugar. Mix it well until you have a smooth consistency with a beater or mixer.
- Add the whipping cream now and spread it over the bottom layer we made earlier.
- For making the 3rd layer add the strawberry Jello with the boiling water and let it dissolve. Now add the ice water and mix it well. It will now have a thick consistency and you can add the ice pieces now.
- Also, add the strawberries and let them cool in the fridge while you are making your fourth layer for the dessert.
- Add the cool whip over the third layer and garnish the dessert with anything you like.