Looking for some refreshing recipes to beat the summer? Well, today I have an exciting recipe for you that is the perfect treat for sweet lovers. The strawberry crunch cheesecake cones are super tasty and tropical. It will satisfy your hunger and even your sweet cravings. Moreover, it is the perfect dessert for the kids rather than just eating ice cream all summer.
Well, I have tried so many recipes and variations of this recipe and then I am sharing it with you. This perfect delight for me is far better than just ice cream bars for summer. It has a refreshing flavor and you will feel that you are somewhere around the beach. You can add some Oreos, strawberries, and anything you like on the top to enjoy these cones. The cheesecake filling is the layer to die for. Like in cones we like the ending part that is filled with chocolate. I prefer my cones with cookie crumbles and caramel sauce.
Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake Cones
For the cone:
- Sugar cones 12
- Vanilla oreo 18 Crush them
- Butter half cup
For the filling:
- Cream cheese 16 oz
- Cool whipped cream 8 oz
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Powdered sugar 2 tablespoons
- White sugar half cup
For the strawberries:
- Fresh strawberries 1 lb.
- White sugar half cup
- Lemon juice 4 tablespoons
- Water 2 tablespoons
For the glaze:
- Vanilla essence half teaspoon
- Powdered sugar 2 cups
- Milk 6 tablespoons
Cone and crumble:
- You can crush your Oreos in any way you like but I do mine in the food processor and then add the melted butter in it. Add it to a baking dish and pat with your hand. Bake it for 5 minutes at 375 degrees F. Keep it aside and let it cool.
- Take a bowl in which add your cream cheese. Beat it for 5 minutes and you will see that it has become light and creamy. Add the sugar, powdered sugar, and vanilla in it. Mix it well and then add the cool whipped cream.
- It is the tricky part of the recipe because there are two ways you can make it. First is that you can use the fresh strawberries and dice or slice them. Just place after your cheesecake layer with powdered sugar on them. Now I choose the next option by preparing the strawberry glaze. Add all your strawberries to a saucepan and cook them on medium heat. Add the sugar, lemon juice, cornstarch, and water. Mix it well and keep it stirring and you will see that in a while it will start to get thick. Remove it from the heat and let it cool.
- Mix all the ingredients of glaze in a bowl and it is ready.
Assembly of the cones:
- We will start by dipping the cones in the icing or glaze because it gives a sweet taste. You can now roll the cones in the oreo crumble we made. Make sure that it is even and you let it dry. Then add the cream cheese filling. After that, you can either add fresh strawberries or the glaze that I prepared above.
- You can now top with Oreos, strawberries, or any of your favorite sauces. Keep it in the fridge until the cones are cool and ready to serve.