Garlic bread, spaghetti, cheese, and lots of sauce is the combination we all love. If you are just like me, you are in for a treat. Spaghetti stuffed with garlic bread is something to die for as an appetizer and a complete meal. Crispy on the outside and cheesy on the inside with a hint of garlic, butter, and a lot of cheese. The meat sauce is perfect, and if you have kids at home, they will ask you to make it every weekend.
I remember that my mother used to make this recipe, and it always made me feel so comforted. Every bite is filled with the love and the deliciousness of home cooking. The main reason why this recipe is a must is that we love spaghetti, garlic bread, meat, sauce, cheese, and everything these ingredients are in.
How to store spaghetti stuffed garlic bread in the fridge?
It is not going to be an easy thing to have leftovers for this recipe. But, if you have, then you cannot store it easily. The bread gets soggy, so you can prepare and keep the ingredients in different containers. When you need it, assemble and bake.
Is it easy to freeze spaghetti stuffed garlic bread?
Unfortunately, you cannot freeze the complete meal. You can freeze the ingredients and assemble them later for baking.
Spaghetti Stuffed Garlic Bread Recipe
- Italian bread loaf 16 ounce
- Ground beef half kg
- Ground sausage half kg
- Tomato sauce 16 ounce
- Butter and garlic powder for the bread
- Tomato pastes 6 ounce
- Italian seasoning 1 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese 2 and a half cups Divide into two bowls
- Parmesan cheese half cup Divide in two
- Uncooked spaghetti 7 ounce
- Onion 1 chopped
- Salt 1 tsp and a little pinch
- Garlic grated half tsp
- Black pepper half tsp
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Start by boiling the recipes in a large pot according to the instructions. Drain it and run it under cool water.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, start by cooking beef and sausage in the skillet. Heat it on medium flame, and add the onion. Cook it for 5 minutes and drain the excess water.
- Add tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, and pepper. Heat on low flame for 7-8 minutes, and then add the boiled pasta.
- Mix it well and turn off the heat.
- Cut the Italian bread loaf with a bread knife and carve the middle of each half. Remove the excessive bread and brush the sides and bread with butter. Sprinkle the garlic powder and toast the bread in the oven.
- Add the spaghetti and meat sauce in half and top it with cheese. Use the two bowls of parmesan and mozzarella for each half of the bread.
- Bake it for 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden. Top it with some fresh parsley and cut it into small slices with the help of a bread knife.
- This delicious and mouthwatering meal is ready to serve.
I’m not agreeable with some of your local grocers and redlonsterlllbtead