Cookie cravings can strike at any moment, and when they do, it’s hard to resist. But what if you don’t have the time or energy to bake a batch of cookies from scratch? Don’t worry – there’s a way to satisfy those cravings without a lot of effort. Enter: Lazy Cookies!
These simple cookies are easy to make and only require a few ingredients. Plus, they’re a great way to use up any odds and ends you have in the pantry. All you need is some oats, nut butter, and your favorite mix-ins. Here’s how to make your own delicious lazy cookies!
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 2/3 cup of nut butter any kind – almond, peanut, cashew, etc.
- 1/2 cup of mix-ins dried fruit, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats and nut butter until combined.
- Stir in mix-ins of your choice.
- Take a spoonful of the cookie dough and shape into a cookie shape. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before enjoying.