Hey guys, it’s me, and today I’m sharing with you my experience making a breakfast cheese Danish. I’ve always been a big fan of sweet pastries, and when I stumbled upon this recipe online, I just had to give it a try.
I started by gathering all the ingredients I needed: cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and puff pastry. As I mixed the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla, the sweet aroma filled my kitchen, and I knew that this was going to be a special breakfast.
Once I had the cream cheese filling ready, it was time to work with the puff pastry. I rolled it out and cut it into triangles, then carefully spooned the cream cheese mixture onto each one before folding them over and pinching the edges together to create the classic Danish shape.
As I placed the pastries in the oven to bake, I couldn’t help but feel a little nervous. Baking is not my forte, and I was worried that I might mess up the recipe somehow. But I decided to put my fears aside and trust in the recipe, hoping for the best.
As the pastries baked, the sweet aroma filled my kitchen even more, and my mouth watered in anticipation. Finally, the timer went off, and I knew it was time to take them out of the oven.
The pastries looked absolutely beautiful, with their golden-brown, flaky crusts and sweet cream cheese filling. I couldn’t wait to take my first bite. And let me tell you, it was absolutely worth the wait.
The pastry was so flaky and buttery, and the cream cheese filling was perfectly sweet and tangy. It was the perfect combination of flavors and textures, and I knew that I had found my new favorite breakfast treat.
Overall, making this breakfast cheese Danish was such a fun and rewarding experience. It taught me to push myself out of my comfort zone in the kitchen and try out new recipes, even if they seem a little intimidating at first. I’m so glad I gave this recipe a try, and I can’t wait to share it with my family and friends.
Breakfast Cheese Danish
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 packages 8 ounces each cream cheese
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
For the glaze:
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To begin, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and grease a baking pan that measures 13×9 inches. Take a pack of crescent rolls, and lay them in the pan, ensuring that you pinch together any openings in the dough.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and egg, then beat the ingredients together until they form a smooth mixture.
- Using a spatula, spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the first layer of crescent rolls. add the second pack of crescent rolls on top of the cream cheese mixture, making sure it’s evenly spread. To give the top layer a nice finish, use a brush to coat it with egg white.
- Bake the pastry in the oven for about 35-45 minutes or until the top turns golden brown. Once it’s done, allow it to cool for about 20 minutes before adding the glaze on top.