Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls. They are the perfect combination of two classic desserts – apple pie and cinnamon rolls, and they are oh so delicious!
I first heard about this amazing dessert from a friend of mine who is a huge fan of baking. She told me about how she had combined two of her favorite desserts to create something truly unique and indulgent. I was intrigued, and I had to try it for myself.
So, I set out to make these Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls and let me tell you, they did not disappoint. The process was surprisingly easy, and the result was nothing short of amazing. The combination of warm, gooey cinnamon rolls and sweet, juicy apples was a match made in heaven.
I started by preheating my oven to the perfect temperature and preparing my ingredients. I mixed together dark brown sugar and cinnamon, which would form the base for the cinnamon rolls. I then opened up two cans of refrigerated cinnamon rolls and cut each one into fourths. I placed the cinnamon roll pieces into the sugar and cinnamon mixture, and gently tossed them until they were evenly coated.
Next, I poured the mixture into a casserole dish and spread it out evenly. I then melted some butter and poured it over the mixture, focusing on the edges to prevent them from drying out. I then mixed together the apple pie filling and caramel syrup, and cut the apples into bite-sized pieces. I spread the apple pie mixture on top of the cinnamon roll mixture, making sure it was evenly distributed.
Finally, I placed the dish into the oven and baked it for 35-40 minutes. The aroma that filled my kitchen was heavenly, and I couldn’t wait to taste my creation. When the timer went off, I removed the dish from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes. I then drizzled the icing from the cinnamon rolls and some extra caramel syrup over the top, and served it warm.
The first bite was pure bliss. The warm, gooey cinnamon rolls mixed with the sweet, juicy apples was a flavor explosion in my mouth. The caramel syrup added a touch of richness, and the icing added a perfect amount of sweetness. I was in heaven, and I couldn’t get enough.
I cannot recommend these Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls enough. They are the perfect dessert for any occasion and they are sure to impress your guests. Whether you’re a fan of apple pie or cinnamon rolls, or both, these Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls are sure to be a hit. So, give them a try, and let me know what you think!
In conclusion, I hope you enjoyed my personal vlog story about these amazing Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls. They are truly a dessert worth trying, and I can’t wait for you all to give them a taste. Until next time, happy baking!
Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/3 cup of tightly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
- 2 packs of 8 refrigerated cinnamon rolls each with its own icing
- 1/4 cup of melted salted butter
- 10.5 ounces or half a can of apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce
- Additional caramel sauce as a garnish optional
- Prepare a 9×13 inch casserole dish by spraying it with cooking spray and preheating the oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the dark brown sugar and cinnamon together until well blended.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into fourths using a pizza cutter.
- Place the cinnamon roll pieces into the sugar and cinnamon mixture, and gently toss until all the pieces are coated.
- Transfer the mixture into the casserole dish, and spread it out evenly.
- Pour the melted butter over the mixture, making sure to focus on the edges to prevent them from drying out.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the apple pie filling and caramel syrup.
- Cut the apple slices into bite-sized pieces.
- Spread the apple pie mixture on top of the cinnamon roll mixture, making sure it is evenly distributed.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the cinnamon rolls are firm to the touch and turning golden brown.
- After removing from the oven, allow to cool for 10 minutes, then drizzle with the icing from the cinnamon rolls and extra caramel syrup (optional).
- Serve the dish while it is warm.