This dish is perfect for those busy weeknights when you want a comforting, warm meal but don’t have much time to spend in the kitchen. The best part? It’s made in a slow cooker, so you can just set it and forget it!
I first discovered this recipe when I was looking for a new way to prepare beef. I was tired of the same old stir-fry and grilled dishes, and I wanted something that was both easy and delicious. That’s when I came across the idea of making beef tips in a crockpot. I was a little skeptical at first, but I decided to give it a try and I’m so glad I did!
To make this dish, you’ll need a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry and refrigerator. You’ll start by mixing together some milk, cream of mushroom soup, and seasonings. Then, you’ll place your beef in the slow cooker and pour the soup mixture over it. Let it cook on low heat for several hours until the beef is tender and juicy.
In the last 30 minutes of cooking, you’ll add in some sour cream and let it mix in with the sauce. This gives the dish a creamy and rich flavor that’s just perfect. Finally, you’ll cook some egg noodles on the stove and add them to the crockpot, mixing everything together.
When it’s time to serve, you’ll be greeted with a warm and comforting dish that will satisfy your hunger and warm you up from the inside out. The tender beef and creamy sauce are paired perfectly with the egg noodles, making each bite a true delight.
I love serving this dish with some steamed vegetables on the side, but it’s also great on its own. It’s a filling meal that’s perfect for those cold winter nights, and it’s so easy to make that you’ll want to add it to your regular meal rotation.
Overall, Crockpot Beef Tips and Noodles is a dish that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a delicious and easy meal. Whether you’re a busy parent, a student, or just someone who loves good food, this dish is sure to become one of your favorites. So, give it a try and let me know what you think!
Crockpot Beef Tips and Noodles
- 2 lbs of beef suitable for stewing
- 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 and 1/4 cups of dairy milk
- 1 packet of pot roast seasoning mix
- 2 cloves of garlic or an equivalent amount of minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package of egg noodles
- 8 oz of sour cream
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk and condensed soup.
- Season the mixture with pepper, garlic, and the pot roast seasoning. Stir until well blended.
- Layer the uncooked beef at the bottom of your slow cooker and pour the soup mixture over it. Give everything a good stir. Cook on low heat for 10 hours or on high heat for 4 to 6 hours.
- In the final 30 minutes of cooking, stir in the sour cream.
- Boil the egg noodles according to the instructions on the package, then add to the slow cooker and mix in. Serve hot.