I not sure about you but I am positive I have eaten enough Ham to last me until next Easter:) That’s why I have decided to share my recipe for Chicken Salad on Croissants. This recipe calls for chopped cooked chicken, rotisserie chicken works great, grapes, toasted pecans and miracle whip or mayonnaise. I like to use the “new” to me Olive Oil Miracle Whip. I say new to me because I have just recently started using it. Now, on to the recipe..
- 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup dried cherries coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup green grapes cut in half
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans toasted
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup Olive Oil Miracle Whip
- 6 croissants split
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cherries, celery, grapes, pecans, salt and pepper.
- Stir in miracle whip until blended,
- Spoon a 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto one half of croissant and top with the other half.
- Serve and Enjoy