Let’s explore the best recipe to cook tasty green beans. The recipe contains only six ingredients, but the taste is worth adding. All ingredients can easily be obtained from the kitchen cabinet and if you don’t have any, do some grocery shopping.
There is another reason for preferring this recipe card for cooking crack green beans. The reason is that you can easily cook it in less time.
If you are diet conscious, stay calm! This recipe contains only 164.3 calories per serving. So, don’t panic and try this recipe.
The ingredient quantity written above is just recommended for ten to twelve servings. Well, it may be less as it depends how much the next person is going to eat. If you have more people on the dining table, then increase the quantities carefully.
Well, don’t try adding more sugar or beans only, keep in mind all the ingredients. If you have less people awaiting the dinner, then decrease the quantities. If you are fine with the above quantities, then follow the exact recipe.
- How to store the leftovers of Crack Green Beans?
You can store the leftovers of Crack Green Beans by refrigerating the leftovers. You can freeze for 3-4 days.
- How to serve Crack Green Beans?
You can serve Crack Green Beans along with boiled rice or tortilla. It depends on your taste and presentation.
- How to cook bacon pieces?
Slice the bacon and put them on a non-stick pan and turn on the medium flame. The bacon sizzled and the color changed to brown. Turn over the pieces and repeat until they are properly cooked.
Crack Green Beans is the best choice for veggies in the winter season. You can cook it in the daytime or at dinner time. The above recipe contains no harmful ingredients and is safe to be served to children and adults.
Enjoy bites of crack green beans and comment about your experience cooking crack green beans. Did your family demand more? Who loved it at first? Who recommended the recipe card to others? Comment to us and we will enjoy replying to you.
Crack Green Beans
- Green beans drained – 5 cans (8 ounce)
- Bacon chopped, saute and drained – 12 slices
- Brown sugar – ⅔ cup
- Butter melted – ¼ cup
- Soy sauce – 7 tsp
- Garlic Powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Take a baking dish and apply some butter to make the surface greasy. You can use cooking spray for this as well.
- Add beans in the baking dish and then add bacon chopped slices.
- Take a small bowl and add brown sugar, melted butter, soy sauce and garlic powder. Mix all the ingredients well. Now, pour this mixture over the beans and bacon.
- Put the baking dish in the oven and bake at 350 degree fahrenheit. It will take 40 minutes to bake this.
- After taking out the baking dish, toss to coat. Now, mix everything well and serve.