Super Bowl Sunday is on its way. We as American’s love nothing better than to watch football and eat and eat and eat!!! Football games are wonderful times to have pizza, wings, anything mini sized, and of course dips. One of the best dips to make for a Super Bowl party??… Buffalo Chicken Dip…Yes Please!!! It’s creamy, it’s meaty, and it’s spicy. What more could you ask for?
Personally I really enjoy spicy foods. I am that person who will order spicy food and then eat every bite regardless if I am full or not. For some reason once I start eating something that is really spicy I can’t stop because if I do the fire that is in my mouth will intensify. My lips burn, my nose runs, and I feel like I’m breathing fire. I know I just painted a pretty picture…LOL
Don’t worry this dip isn’t quite that hot. But it does have a nice little bite to it. It is a great addition to your Super Bowl party or any get together for that matter.
To start you will want to get 2 to 2 ½ cups of shredded chicken. I bought a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store and took the chicken off the bone so I would have a mixture of white and dark meat. However, if you just have chicken breast that will be just fine too. Once the chicken is shredded add a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix.
Now mix in the rest of the ingredients. To the chicken you will add cream cheese, hot sauce, sour cream, ranch dressing, cream chesse, and shredded cheddar cheese.
Add mixture to a casserole dish and bake a 350° for 30-45 minutes.
I used a 1 ½ Quart casserole dish and mine baked for 45 minutes. If you have a dish that is shallow check at 30 minutes.
I serve mine with a variety of crackers and celery.
Have fun watching the Super Bowl or the commercials like me
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 to 2 1/2 C Shredded Chicken
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 C Sour Cream
- 1/2 C Ranch Dressing
- 1 Packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix
- 1 C Hot Sauce
- 1/2 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a bowl add the packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix to the shredded Chicken and mix
- Once the chicken is mixed add the rest of the ingredients, sour cream, ranch dressing, hot sauce, and cheddar cheese and mix thoroughly
- Add to casserole dish bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes
- I used a 1 1/2 qt casserole dish and it took close to 45 minutes if you have a bigger casserole dish that is shallow check at 30 minutes