Mexicorn and Rotel Dip is a delicious and easy appetizer recipe perfect for parties, game day, or any occasion. This dish combines the sweet and spicy flavors of Mexicorn and Rotel dip for a truly unique flavor.
Mexicorn is a combination of corn, peppers, and onions that are cooked together in a spicy sauce. The peppers and onions add a delicious sweetness to the corn, while the sauce brings in a nice kick of heat.
Rotel dip is a creamy dip made from tomatoes, green chilies, and spices. It’s a great way to add flavor to any dish, and it also adds a little bit of heat. The creaminess of the dip helps to balance out the spice of the Mexicorn.
To make this recipe, start by cooking the Mexicorn according to the directions on the package. Once the Mexicorn is done cooking, add the Rotel dip and stir to combine. Heat the dip in a skillet until it’s hot, then serve.
This dish is best served hot, but it can also be served cold. If you’re serving it cold, let it cool down before serving. To make the dip even tastier.
Mexicorn and Rotel Dip
- 1 can of Mexicorn
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper chopped
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion, bell pepper, and jalapeno pepper to the skillet and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the Mexicorn to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Add the Rotel, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or crackers. Enjoy!